Monday, July 14, 2014
I love my sister
Stacy and I performed this weekend. I mean really performed, a paid performance for a stranger's wedding at a resort and spa overlooking Lake Travis. It was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and we sounded good! And most of all it was so so fun! I got to play and sing with my favorite person and be part of someone's wedding day! Beyond that, I just was reminded this weekend of how freaking awesome my sister is. She is so stinking strong and passionate and beautiful and ambitious and adventurous and loyal and supportive and understanding and inspiring. I can't say enough how grateful I am to have such an amazing person in my life and even more as my sister! I just love her so so much and can't wait for the day that we live closer to one another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment