Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Life is good, and it's been too long since I've recognized that

Life is good and beautiful.  The weather has been so nice, I'm riding my bike to work, going running tomorrow morning at 545, moving to a one bedroom apt next month, headed to NH with my family this friday for a whole week!  The world cup starts Thursday!  I have my uke meeting this Thursday, I have good sweet friends here and I have good sweet friends to miss all over.

God is opening doors in my heart and in my life.  I'm walking through them in faith that He has a beautifully thought out plan for me.  I am so grateful

Five things from today:
Got a job offer at Central Texas Rehab!!!
My bike was fixed easily and cheaply
I have an apt on hold
I got to join wonderful women for Bible study and learn His word
I am healthy and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment