Thursday, June 27, 2013

Leaving, again

About to hit the road headed to Houston.  My AC is fixed, I think, hopefully, and I think I have everything I'll need for the next 3 months, but we'll see.  My new roomies Ashleigh and Michael invited me to have supper with them tonight, pizza and beer.  I think we will get along just fine :)

I just said goodbye to Christian for about the one millionth time and it's so sad and exhausting.  Hopefully this 3 months will be a good reset button for us.  We have had a great past couple of days including and cidery tour, winery, hanging with Rhianna and Ben and Jamie and Elizabeth, making mussels and pizza, eating Thai and Lick ice cream, playing cards, watching Arrested Development and just hanging.  It's been so so nice and it's so unfortunate that my leaving is happening when it is.  Such is life I guess.

All that being said, I'm excited.  I'm excited to settle into a new place and learn a new city.  Excited to somewhat be an OT and learn so so much.  Excited to be on my own again for a little bit and figure some things out.  And it will fly by I have no doubt.  So here goes yet another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment