2. Write down why.
3. Write down the vision you have for those areas of your life. In other words, what would make each of those areas excellent in your eyes.
4. What three things can you do starting this week that will begin the process about realizing those visions or enacting change so you don’t wallow or stay stuck in complaints.
I am going to try this to find a place of "some kind of chill."
Also, went to see a real client today. 85 year old wonderful woman and her husband. It's absolutely unreal how much someone can handle a horrible turn of events. She has wet macular degeneration and really only has very hazy peripheral vision. And shared that the worst part is not being able to see faces anymore. She has 21 grandchildren and hasn't gotten to see them grow up. She said seeing people and interacting with people is one of the most beautiful things in life. And I couldn't agree more with her. I am so so so grateful to have my vision to take in this amazing world and people. Thank goodness that this amazing woman was handling her loss in the most wonderful way possible. Thank you to all of those who continuously make me thankful for everything I have been blessed with!
No comments:
Post a Comment