Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday!!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow for a week in Austin!!!!  This week was super super busy, but really wonderful.  I was lucky enough to get to participate in a CO-OP workshop taught by the creator Helene Polatajko.  Sooo awesome to be a part of long and intense learning for two whole days!  And it turns out that I did learn a lot!  Yesterday I was quizzed by fellow students who didn't choose to go and one of my professors!  And I could answer pretty much everything, what a wonderful feeling to have truly acquired new knowledge!

I also volunteered at the Hop Lodge.  Just makes my heart full and happy to help others.  I hope that I always remember how good I feel when I'm giving to others and that I always make that a priority no matter where life takes me.

I talked to my lovely friend Kelly who is marinating the idea of becoming a nun!  Pretty unbelievable, but also so exciting for one of my dear friends to be finding direction in such a chaotic world.  I truly hope she lands where she wants to!

Today was a really great day of class, cleaning and packing.  I'm waiting to go on a run with Katelyn (thank goodness that my quad is feeling much better).  I've only missed one run, but I'm craving it now and I don't want to lose that feeling!  The sun is shining and the air is crisp.  Life is good, but thinking about Karen and her family.  Her grandmother has a bad bowel infection and it seems like there is not a good way to deal with it.  Wishing all of them the most graceful and gentle next couple of weeks regardless of what happens.

Learning and loving this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment