I guess it is more like one of the many best day and a halfs, but whatever.
bartending with babysitting family
Subway sandwich
Freedom Writers
Yard sales - $6 jacket, $4 plant, $3 painting, .25 candle, .10 bib, free scent!
7 mile run with Katelyn
Hot bath
Nap
Dress up hair up
Sushi party prep - the Elizabeth roll had cucumber, green onion, avocado, cream cheese and was FRIED
New Belgium Tripel beer!
Lots of laughing and talking!
Laundry
Grocery
Sweet potato quinoa chili in the pot!
I would love to relive these times more, but I guess it's good to save fun times so they always feel super special. Luckily most of my days have quite a bit of goodness in them!
Also, Christian finished his new website! I'm so proud of him! ShowMi is awesome and he did it all in just 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment