Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter/Beautiful Sunday

I don't think I could imagine a more lovely blue, lushily green, brilliantly bright, or more perfect temperature. The world was just right where it loves to be and I was so lucky to enjoy it! I woke up to the sunshine, had a long talk with mom and dad then went for a 25 mile bike ride with a friend!!! I got a horrible sports bra tan line, but it was so worth it! I washed all my clothes and sheets, everything feels fresh! I love spring so much...my birthday is on Thursday, I'm going putt putting, Christian is coming, I'm having a joint taco/margarita party and GOING IN A HOT AIR BALLOON!!!! How am I so lucky???? I am so so thankful for my life and I hope I never forget how wonderful things can be if you just look at them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment