Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life is grand.  Since my last post many wonderful things have happened and I'm disappointed in myself for not being better about writing.  I have a feeling it has a lot to do with the fact that it's springtime and I mainly want to be outside doing rather than inside writing.  But no excuses I mus continue to document all that I am grateful for!!

I had my 24th birthday.  It was pretty much perfect aside from getting an annoying cold.  I had a full week of nothing going as planned and as opposed to trying to fight it I gave in and it actually ended up being just as wonderful if not better than if everything had worked out.  Christian came to visit and we  had a fabulous weekend of going to museums and having long drawn-out suppers and long interesting conversations.  I love that we can switch modes with each other so easily.  My birthday party (with almost 3/4 of my class) was a total hit!  Tacos and margaritas, everyone brought something and we even had a pinata!  I truly love my class, they are all such beautiful, smart and inspirational girls (and couple of boys ha).  We went on a float trip that was absolutely a blast.  It's amazing what conversations evolve when you have 5 hours of drinking and relaxing, I love girl talks!  If you can't tone it, tan it (Molly)!

There is pretty much only four more days of class, with several big assignments due but I'm pretty sure I will easily get them done.  I can't believe how quickly this semester has flown by. I have definitely grown in so many ways and I'm very proud of myself for that.  I hope next year I will avoid some bumps that I hit this year but for the most part I hope things continue to be as happy as they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment