Tonight I did a spin class, soooo hard, but my body feels amazing. I'm so lucky to have this amazing all-encompassing, talented, strong, dedicated, ambitious body that takes me wherever I want to go, does whatever I want to do and usually with a smile to boot! Thanks body, I hope that I never forget to appreciate you and treat you kindly!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Life is hard
Life is so hard. Sometimes it's all you can do to not burst into tears, like the ones when you can't catch your breath or talk. I'm so grateful to be at an up point in my life. I am about to go on springbreak to Austin to be with Christian. I just remembered that it is SXSW and have found soooo many amazing bands that we will get to see for free! I then head to SF to be with one of my best friends for a whole week and observe acute care OT. And before I know it, it will be my birthday, then parents visiting then 2 week break before summer classes. Sure a lot can and will happen between now and even tomorrow probably that could make my life take a different turn, but I am happy and thankful that right now I can only see positives, smiles and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment