Saturday, November 16, 2019

Gerri's Girls night

Last night I could've gone to Cautious Clay last night with Paul.  I did buy those tickets for us quite some time ago.  And it probably would've been fun, but I made a mature decision that if I'm going to let go then I need to stop doing the things that I love with Paul....too heartbreaking and confusing.  So I didn't go!  Instead I went to Gerri's!  Me, Halsey, Leah, Jamie, Rachel and Isabel.  It was just sooo fun to have girl time!  We ate delicious food and soup and then talked and talked and talked until 11:15!!!  I feel so grateful for my large spread out disjointed community here.  For my work family, my Vox community, old co-workers, Leta, my college friends all over, my family.  It's amazing how community forms in unexpected ways and supports you when you need it the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment