Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sister Stacy visit with Paul

Having a sister is both the best and gratifyingly hard.  At least in my case I think Stacy and I have the tendency to mirror each others lives at times and when it lines up we can be the best support system, but when it doesn't there can be friction.  Our lives aren't lining up right now, Stacy having just broken up with her almost year long boyfriend and me looking at engagement rings with Paul.  There was friction prior to the visit, but I must say seeing each other in real life melts all of that away.  She's my sister and come hell or high water wherever she is or whatever she is doing I will love her and root for her and be in her corner.  I know she'll do the same for me when push comes to shove.  We had a magnificent weekend of wandering, shopping, eating, museuming, singing and sleeping.  It was the perfect weekend to relax and not think about real life.  I am so thankful to have a sister and I wouldn't trade mine in for anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment