Friday, August 18, 2017
And I'm back, but with a dog
I'm single again, just over a year of thinking it was everlasting love and then slowly but very surely realizing I was just barely tolerating one of the most selfish people I have ever met. Sure he was fun and when it worked for him he was nice enough company, but at the end of the day I could've never been happy in that relationship long term. All that negative aside, I now have the sweetest best dog in the whole world who I now have no clue how I lived without! His name is Louie and we got him on Mother's day 2017 (May 14th). He is now solely my dog and man oh man am I just the luckiest! He's my best friend, adventure bud, right hand man and full time snuggler. The world is scary right now, with a maniac as president and hate spewing at all corners of the globe. I need to stay focused on spreading kindness and curbing ugliness. There continues to be good but it needs to be highlighted and sprinkled around far and wide as much as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment