Shootings on shootings, racism, homophobia, terrorism, suicide bombs, sex slavery, hatred hatred hatred. It's become very difficult to see the good recently. It's become so heavy to look around and see all the darkness that seems to be enveloping our world. I strongly believe we are all born with light and while some lights tend to dim we are dependent on one another to share our own light as to maintain love, kindness and hope. We as individuals need to open our hearts and share our light to fight the darkness that seems ever growing and ever strong. Light will always flood through the dark.
I am grateful for my light. The gift from above that is ever present and ever strong, I only have to decide to tap into it. I am grateful for my life and I intend to use it for good, light, love and kindness. I want to be a positive change in the world, I want to live my life guided by the the ultimate love and attempt to give grace and have forgiveness for those who struggle, hurt, need, desire, and are misunderstood or have failed attempts at sharing their story with the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment