Sunday, March 20, 2016
I'm an adult and can do what I want!
How cool is it that I can do whatever I want whenever I want!!!??? I've been overwhelmed with gratitude for being a fully functioning employed adult who had been blessed beyond measure to be in a place (Austin) with so many cool things and people and with the means (UMCB) to afford and take advantage of most everything! I get to travel when I want, stay up late when I want, eat what I want, buy what I want, exercise when/how I want....it's just quite amazing to truly feel that I have all the agency in my life. For now I only have to think about myself really, hopefully someday this will change but today my life is mine and I can do what I want! YESSSSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment