Monday, March 14, 2016

Feeling great

I'm so thankful for my body!!!  Feeling fit and healthy and loving it!  I still have a little bit of my Costa Rican tan and Barre 3 coupled with running is making me feel strong and toned.  Work is so good...helping Larry, Steve and CTLSO, Susie and her pigtails and super touchy husband.  I also just returned from Zion National Park where I ran my third half marathon and hiked over 15 miles in four days.  Heaven!!!  Feeling a little sore, but nothing that I would've imagined given how much exercise I did in such a small amount of time!  Also I made 7 new friends!  Of course they are all via Maria who has connected me to Lizette and Claire who are two of my favorites.  Now, Beth and I are planning on going to India, I'll see Sonya in June in Denver, and I'm meeting back up with Andie and Jaime in D.C. next month!  It's so wonderful to continue to meet strong, beautiful, successful and inspiring women!

No comments:

Post a Comment