Just had the most wonderful weekend! Bry visiting, 30 mile bike ride, 10k in 8.16 min/miles, bowling with friends, haircut, rainbow toenails and so so so much love from all over the country! It's so weird to think that I am already 27. I definitely still feel like I am 7 on a good day. Maybe I know a bit more, but my outlook on life is really not all that different. I still get strangely excited about small things, dogs, and babies. I love corny jokes. I love to run and bike around. I love to make cheesy juvenile crafts. I'm happy having cereal for supper. My parents are still my superheroes. I mean really...7 might be my all time age hahaha. I'm okay with that.
I'm blessed beyond measure with amazing, kind, generous, inspiring, people in my life and cannot imagine how life could be any more wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment