Needing to recenter through gratitude. It's easy to get overwhelmed with life. Between work, relationships, fun events, obligations and responsibilities, staying healthy, and needing to sleep, there are rarely if ever enough hours in the day! However, all of this means that I am loved, productive, aware, and LIVING! So here's the busy I'm grateful for:
-I'm in not one, not two, but three of my best friends' weddings! Having to figure out how to afford and get to everyones parties and dress shoppings and actual wedding days!
-I was offered a full-time position at Brack and now I have to do the leg work to actually push the paperwork through
-Friends think highly enough of me to as me to be a reference for other jobs
-I'm getting to travel almost every month which is freaking amazing, however also so exhausting, expensive, and time consuming
-OT month starts in April and I love my job so much I volunteered to make a flyer to put up all over the hospital advocating for my profession
-I have so many old and am currently making new friends that I can't see them all as regularly as I would like!
-SxSW is this week and I want to see every single show!!!
So long story short my life is amazingly busy and I'm so grateful. Praying that I get everything done that needs to get done and I still have time to do all the fun things too!
No comments:
Post a Comment