I'm disappointed in myself for not being more consistent about writing, but I have found that I have never been so busy in my life as I am now. So despite nothing completely out of the ordinary happening today I'm going to write because I have time.
Which leads me to one of the most important things I am grateful for....time. All in all I cannot think of anything more valuable than time. It is at it's core all we have and how we spend it is something we never get back. I guess in some ways my not having time to write here is a testament to how awesome my life is and how blessed I am to have so many wonderful things to spend my time doing. After all if I had all my time to write on here I wouldn't be spending it with the people I love and doing the things that make me happy. This is also a reminder to myself to continue to be very cognizant of where and with whom I spend my time. If it is not building me up or helping me grow I hope to make an effort to choose to spend my time somewhere else.
Life is so good and precious. I am thankful for every last little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment