Saturday, May 3, 2014
Austin
So I'm really living here. As a working adult and by my choice and on my own I am living in Austin, TX. It's amazing really. I love this city and I'm so thankful that it has taken me in with open arms. I get to ride my bike to Brackenridge on Friday mornings over Town Lake and every time I can't help but say out loud "THANK YOU!!!" because it is that beautiful and makes me that happy! I really enjoy working at the hospital as well. The people are awesome and it's just so interesting to me to meet so many people in a day, always learn something new, and also know that I'm helping someone and getting paid! The getting paid part is pretty darn amazing...it's so empowering to have my own money. This is the first time in several weeks that I have just sat in my room in silence. It's pretty nice, but strange. I'm thankful that I have so many fun things to do and people to hang out with. It's nice to be busy with fun things and I've found that I am much more production the more I have going on. But at the same time, I'm sure it's good for my brain and body to just be for a minute after go, go, going for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment