What a strange strange day. Of course I am happy and excited and proud to be finished with graduate school classes, but I am also sad and scared and anxious about what comes next. I will never see some of these wonderful people again! I couldn't be more thankful for my classmates and professors, they are all so amazing and I don't know if I could've lived here and been well without them.
And now for 2 weeks of pure fun:
Thursday: Happy hour with littles and class party at Toms
Friday: Wine & Cheese party in Forest Park
Saturday: Cinco de Mayo and Julia's party
Monday or Tuesday: Float trip and camping
Friday: To Chicago or Allison's graduation party
Tuesday: Cardinals game
Thursday: Mom, Dad and Christian arrive
There's probably going to be so much more than that, but holy cow I hope my little self can handle all of this wonderfulness!
No comments:
Post a Comment