In other news I've been loving and learning this song
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Home again home again
Back in Norris for Thanksgiving break. It always feels good to be home, mainly because I love my family more than anything in the world, but also because it's so freaking beautiful! Nell's little leg is hurt, possibly an ACL tear, so I've gone running by myself which while lonely is still lovely. I made pumpkin bars this morning thinking I was going to see Nora. She called and confirmed 3 times, then cancelled at the last minute. Pretty typical Nora, but still hurts my feelings and ruins my whole evening. I know she is going through a lot, but it's been years of this at this point. Me always trying to do what's best for her, best for her family, what will make her feel comfortable, her be happy. I'm exhausted. So to turn this into something I'm grateful for, I'd like to say that I have made many friends over the years and she seems to be one of only a couple that are this way. So as much as I want to complain, thank goodness this feeling only happens rarely and with specific friends. Makes me realize that it's not me, it's them and that's fine, but someday maybe they will realize how shitty it feels to constantly be blown off.
In other news I've been loving and learning this song
Also, I think I will be going to Houston for my first FWII. Totally not for sure cause that too has been a roller coaster of getting excited and let down, but seems like there's a good chance this will work out. Will be weird to live in such a huge city, but Christian is only 2.5 hours away so that makes everything better :) Speaking of, he's just the best always. So so so thankful for him.
In other news I've been loving and learning this song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment