Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Time

I have trouble with giving myself time or space to just be.  I have a terrible habit of filling every second of every day with maximal stimulation.  When I have known free time, I fill it and when time opens up unexpectedly I tend to fill that as well as quickly as possible.  Today I thought I was going to have the morning to lay in bed, go running, hang with Louie and get a couple of things done.  Instead my heat went out last night and I was up til 130AM just to find out now they have to go through another process of getting my building's gas back on.  It's frustrating to say the least and also I now find myself at ThaiFresh having a chai latte and an amazing breakfast taco.  I'm working on a huge presentation for the clinical portfolio I have next week and organizing emails for burn peer support.  It feels again like a very sweet gift from the Universe.  To not be tempted to do things around the house or lose focus but instead just be alone, eat alone, drink alone and think about things that really do take time to actually think about.  I am so grateful for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment