Tuesday, February 5, 2019

"you're so evloved"

There's big stuff happening, the most heartbreaking realizations and big work needs to be put in.  As I explained the place Paul and I have found ourselves in, my sweet friend Allison just kept saying, "you're so evolved."  It's something I've never been told before but also probably one of the nicest compliments.  It's so fascinating to think about what a privilege it is to sit around and ponder my internal state or the internal state of another (Paul).  What an amazing thing to be able to have the time, energy, ability and support to tease through my many feelings and dissect what's going on and then also share that with others?  It is evolved for better or for worse.  I honestly sometimes wish that I didn't have the ability or time to overthink and analyze my mind and feelings, there's so much!  It's a fully time job and it's so exhausting sometimes!

All that being said, I'm thankful for wonderful friends who say the sweetest and most perfect things at the perfect times.  Here's to being evolved...I hope I keep changing, I'm not sure I love where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment