Sunday, April 10, 2016

28th birthday ramp up!

My actual birthday isn't til Tuesday, however celebrating started last Thursday and has been non-stop amazing since then!  I had a happy hour at Salty Sow and invited almost everyone I know here and almost everyone I know showed up at some point throughout the night!  It as so fun and sweet!  I brought candy as favors and everyone sat around eating, drinking, and talking...quite possible my favorite things!  I was there from 4:30-10:30...perfect.  Then on Friday I woke up and got to Skype with KELLY FEROWICH!!  She's back from Peru and just as lovely as always.  I can't describe the light that surrounds her and it's so beautiful to talk to her, hear her story and encourage her on her journey!  Then went for a run in the most perfect weather and then did laundry and clean my apt.  Went and got a juice half off for my birthday and picked up bibs for 10K.  Then went to the pool of course where Tara met me with sushi from Maiko and had poolside sushi and catch up.  Took and nap and then met up with Beth and Chris for Dr. Dog and Shakey Graves concert at Stubbs...it was PHENOMENAL!  Then we stayed at Buzzmill until 3am talking!  Such great conversation about life and relationships.  Woke up Sunday had brunch at La Condesa (yum!) wandered at graffiti park and then headed home so I could meet up with  Katie and Erica for 90's themed bar crawl.  It was a rip off for sure, but we still had a blast dressed up and listening to 90s music everywhere!  Was out drinking and having so fun from 3-11pm!  Ran into Ben and Rhianna who were in town for Allison's wedding!  How crazy!?  Heard my name called on 6th street and there they were!  Can't wait to spend good time in Alaska catching up.  This morning I woke up with Beth and Chris still sound asleep and ran the Cap 10K, my favorite race at 8:20 pace!  Felt great despite not sleeping and not preparing well, Yahoo!  Then sweet Leah, Sheila, Jamie, and Patty treated me to a delicious brunch at Taverna.  Brittany and her boyfriend joined!  Said goodbye to Beth and Chris and have been lazing since.  What an amazing ramp up!?  Tomorrow sushi supper with Leah, Tuesday happy hour with Bible Study and Thursday leaving for D.C. for a weekend with Stacy!  Could life be any better!????

Blessed, thankful, loving life

No comments:

Post a Comment