Holy cow...gratitude out the butt right now. First, the most amazing and wonderful time with my lovely parents. I know I've said it a million times, but what would I do and where would I be without them?? I thank God everyday for their existence, their connecting, and their ability to create my life and guide it so beautifully. And even as I had heavy boots so recently I am being reminded to let life happen, to go with the flow.
I went to a yoga class tonight with Ande who I met at the Seton orientation in March (haven't seen her since then). But clearly she is meant to be my life and I in hers. And here it was beautifully orchestrated to happen tonight at Tory and James' Go With the Flow yoga class at Black Swan. And it was just perfect. The message of unexpected things, of uncomfortable feelings and difficult situations, all of which we are geared and able to withstand and even more grow from. So, during this class, where James played live looping of himself in the back, we sweated and connected both spiritually and physically when Tory had us all latch arms during multiple poses, support one another, and even at one point make purposeful eye contact with your stranger neighbor for upwards of a minute! Tory said, "Although this feels uncomfortable, take this time to look into the eyes of another human being and realize that they are the same as you." So so so so perfect. Then Ande, Gabby, and I went to Whole Foods for supper and had real and intense and perfect conversation about God, life, struggles, hope, and love. I am so blessed to continually have the opportunity to see God and love in so many people every single day. I only hope I can be more active in taking what I learn from everyone and making positive changes in my life.
Katie Dill - This body is only rental
No comments:
Post a Comment