Thursday, December 5, 2013
Present
I've recently realized I'm allowing my brain to get ahead of my physical self. I literally left my driver's side car door open at HEB last night, unknowingly of course, but still, I'm not in the present. And although I am so so grateful for all the unknown and all that is to come, but I'm praying for my mind to stay in the present. For many reasons, including my safety, but also because the present is also so so wonderful. I am loving my job and my coworkers, Austin continues to surprise me with it's wonderfulness and never ending delicious foods, I'm loving continuing to get to know certain people, and I loved being home for Thanksgiving, and my family is healthy and happy, and all of my friends are kicking butt all over the country. I really have no complaints about now, so I'm not sure why my little brain keeps racing ahead. Grateful for the ability to think, make choices, and create change in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment